We are looking for a Node. JS developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Candidates primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to request from the front-end. They will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Experience- 2 to 8years
• Integration of user-facing element developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
• Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
• Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant application
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Integration of data storage solution (may include database, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
• Troubleshoot and fix front-end issues, find and address performance issues
Skill and Qualification :
• Knowledge of Node.js and framework available for it (such as express)
• Familiarity with Progressive Web Applications and Single Page Applications and frameworks (Vue, React, Angular with Typescript, etc.)
• Hand on and implements complex Angular applications, directives, pipes, interceptor, services etc.
• Experience with reactive programming and composing Observables using RxJS or other Reactive programming techniques/libraries
• Node-based module loaders and task runners (Webpack, Gulp or Grunt), creating npm modules
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
• Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as jade, EJS, pug).
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit test
• Proficient understating of code versioning tools, such as GIT
• Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, SCSS and CSS3
• Ability to make recommendations on UI design and UX best practices
Call at 7015412215 or send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org